PRIVACY STATEMENT CRYPTO-TA.NL
This is the crypto-ta.nl Privacy Statement for customer data. This Privacy Statement provides information on the processing of personal data by crypto-ta.nl, we or us. This Privacy Statement is applicable to the processing by us of all personal data of our customers. We are the controller of the processing of all personal data that fall within the scope of this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement indicates what personal data are processed by us and for what purpose.
2. Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account on our website, or participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, subscribe to our services or otherwise communicate with us. If you sign up for an account, we will collect basic information about you including your name and email address.
3. For which purposes do we process your personal data?
(i) For answering your questions
(ii) If you open a Crypto-TA account with us, to administer the account
(iii) When you purchase a subscription to our services, to provide you to the services and for customer service and relationship management
(iv) For the conclusion and execution of subscription agreements
(v) For the development and improvement of products and/or services
On what legal ground do we process personal data for this purpose?
When we process your personal data we will do so in the following situations:
- Entering into and performing agreements with you: if you sign up to our website or subscribe to our services, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance of our service to you. With respect to an account on our website, this includes facilitating access to our platform, processing payments.
- For other justifiable grounds, including legal obligation and legitimate interests: We process your personal information where necessary for us to comply with legal obligations we are under, and also where it is necessary for legitimate interests we have in conducting our business.
For what period do we retain your personal data for this purpose?
- For this purpose, your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you requested.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
Employees are authorised to access personal data only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose and to perform their jobs.
Some third party IT solution providers have access to your personal data, where relevant, for the provisioning of their products or services to Crypto-TA.When third parties are given access to your personal data, Crypto-TA will take the required contractual, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data are only processed to the extent that such processing is necessary.
If your personal data are transferred to a recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal data Crypto-TA will endeavour to take measures to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected.
In other cases, your personal data will not be supplied to third parties, except where required by law.
6. The use of your personal data by data processors
When a third party processes your personal data solely following Crypto-TA instructions, it acts as a data processor. We endeavour to ensure that your personal data are processed by the data processor solely to provide services to us.
7. How are your personal data secured?
Crypto-TA has taken adequate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Crypto-TA has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access as well as all other forms of unlawful processing (including, but not limited to, unnecessary collection) or further processing.
8. Questions or requests for access, correction and removal
You can request access, correction, restriction, portability or removal of the data that Crypto-TA processes about you at any time by sending a request to email@example.com. Should you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us. If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside.