First of all: welcome folks!
Let me introduce myself first. I’m a proud father of two daughters and I live in The Netherlands. Trading and training are both my professions and passions. I’ve been trading for more than 20 years in all sorts of markets (stocks, options, forex) and since 2014 in cryptos.
Crypto had an enormous boost past years, but it’s a highly volatile and therefore challenging market. We all know the bragging posts on Social Media, but the reality is different…. many traders suffer in the current market and/or just don’t get the edge how to become a profitable trader.
I started to make my best trades when I stopped following calls/signals on Social Media and optimized my own strategy and that’s what I want to teach you!
- August 2017: Ed started a new public @Crypto_ED_NL account with an immediate explosive growth.
- September-October 2017: Top author on Trading View.
- September 2017: Crypto_Ed started Training Courses which were oversubscribed from the beginning.
- November 2017: Crypto_Ed successfully launched Market Watch.
- Great track record on prediction accuracy.
- Known for highly profitable short term calls (NEO +6100%, STORM +350%, ADA +1200%, Vechain +3000%, WTC +970%)
- December/January 2018: one of the first to warn about BTC going to 6-8k.
- June 2018: call on further dip of BTC below 5k.
- Approaching 100k followers on Twitter.
What we do
It was in Forex where I got the idea to develop a service which is different. Not just a signal service or training group but a community where we combine all of that and trade as a group, teach others, and celebrate together.
We are not spoon feeding our members, we want them to learn and develop their own strategy. In return, the members share their experience, knowledge and network.
I can’t do this alone. I’m always striving for perfectionism and also require that from the team. Since the explosive start of our service we have been slowly expanding the team and I gathered 5 seasoned traders, all with their own specialty (almost 40 years combined trading experience) and all enthusiastic to help and teach other traders, 7 days a week.
Follow me on twitter for the latest updates.